Specialty Access – Rigging Services – Equipment Rental for Construction and Maintenance
- Material Hoists- Outrigger Towers and Temporary Material Hoists up to 1200 pound capacity
- Temporary gantries and hoisting services
- Debris Chutes and Netting
- Sidewalk and Overhead Canopies
- Industrial Rope Access- Certified IRA technicians provide flexible access alternatives where other equipment is not safe or practical
Rigging Services & Expert Labor
We support all of our rental products, material hoists, suspended scaffolding and complex aerial lift installations with the option of having Service One’s experienced Union labor and competent persons performing the rigging. Our experience in safely rigging some of the world’s tallest buildings and soaring atriums provides peace of mind that you will receive the highest level of safety, engineering and service.
Rope Access – Challenging rigging projects often require skilled rope access technicians for safe, hands-on access. Our employees, instructors, and Safety Directors are professionals who have received formal training in rope descent (RDS), and industrial rope access (IRA) systems.
Rigging for facade inspections, photographic documentation, banner and signage installation or any application requiring suspended access.
We can also furnish City of Chicago permits for projects we are servicing.
Call our estimating and design department today for a free quote on a customized design. We will provide the safest, most economical option for your project.